our Leo Bodnar screw mounting brackets are a mounting solution for your Leo Bodnar BU0836 / BU0836A – and optional also the matrix board – if you want to mount the electronics just with two 3mm (m3 or wood-screws) screws anywhere.
The Electronics and screws are not part of this product. Just the mounting brackets. So you can choose the appropriate screws for this mount.
The pin connections are available from the side facing away from the mounting surface.
The centers of the mounting-holes have a distance of 66 mm from each other, 4 mm from the left and right border and 3 mm from the upper border.
The brackets with the mounted PCBs need a mounting space of 74 x 46 mm.
Mounting the electonics into the screw-mount:
- push the two PCBs gently against each other like shown in picture 1.
Ensure you don’t break the round hooks on the side-mount.
Usually it is easier, if you already aligned the two PCBs with their two-row-connector.
- When the PCBs fix the side-mount between each other
- just rotate the side-mount by 90° towards the PCBs
- and ensure, that the PCBs slide into their notches
- The opposite side is just pluged over the round hooks from below.
- also rotate the second side-panel towards the PCBs and slide them into their notches.
- You’re done!