A clip-on mount for Leobodnar BU0836 and BU0836A.
It can be used either with or without the optional breakout board attached and fits well to the thrust-lever mount. At the thrust lever case it can be attached on three differend sides, depending on your needs.
Mounting the electonics into the clip-on-mount:
- push the two PCBs gently against each other like shown in picture 1.
Ensure you don’t break the round hooks on the side-mount.
Usually it is easier, if you already aligned the two PCBs with their two-row-connector.
- When the PCBs fix the side-mount between each other
- just rotate the side-mount by 90° towards the PCBs
- and ensure, that the PCBs slide into their notches
- The opposite side is just pluged over the round hooks from below.
- also rotate the second side-panel towards the PCBs and slide them into their notches.
- You’re done!
There are no reviews yet.